Friday, December 23, 2011

Polar Express & Pajama Day!

Have I mentioned yet that pajama day is one of my favorite days of the year? I love getting to wear my pajamas to work and the kids seem to have so much fun with it too! They get good giggles out of seeing their teachers in their pajamas!

We got to enjoy hot chocolate, popcorn, and cookies on our pajama day, all while watching the polar express! I was able to snag a few photos from our PJ day. I swear I would still forget to take photos if the camera was glued to my hand!





When we come back on January 3rd we will be enjoying a week of winter activities, then move on to snow, snowmen, & penguins! Miss Blecki can't wait! Hopefully the kiddos are excited too! I hope you all have a wonderful & safe holiday break! :) See you in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment