Sunday, October 9, 2011

Apples Week #1

So I really dropped the ball on classroom pics this week, despite having my camera sitting out everyday! I was able to capture a photo of some excellent imaginative building going on in the block area though. I was informed it was a "Race" for cars.


Looks like a pretty tricky race to me! :)

Some train building...


And making our tissue paper apples!



I also snapped some photos of our finished work. This week we made apples using a lowercase letter 'a', made apple prints with apples in paint, and taste tested apples to pick our favorite one!




(Sorry if I just made you turn your head sideways to check out that last one!! :) )

Here is our word wall filled with all of our 'A' pictures! Thank you all so much for sending in pictures for us to use!


Hopefully you've had the chance to work on the apple glyph project that was sent home! I can't wait to see them come back in! I love seeing work completed at home! :)

This week we will be doing some more apple activities such as reading "The Apple Pie Tree" and sequencing the events in the story.

Just a reminder, there is NO SCHOOL on Thursday Oct. 13th and Friday Oct. 14th! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment